highway air noise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• highway air noise

Ok, i know that some air noise is to be expected, but it sounds as if my psasenger window is cracked, and it's not. No leaking during heavy rains, just a lot of air noise like it's whishing through that furthest front part of the window. you can slightly feel the air if you stick your hand where the noise is from. It does the same thing to the driver's side, just to a lesser degree. I think it might be that waterproofing thing (technical names seem to constantly flee from my brain) is old and worn, therefore leaking air. My dad said I might want to find a way to "tilt" the door so that it seals tighter against it. Any suggestions?

Re: highway air noise

play with the weatherstripping around the door and t-tops and then also you can adjust the angle/tilt of your window by taking the panel off and finding the bolt that adjusts it.
    Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

never said you had t tops but that is probably is... my 98 has terrible problems with the t top weather stripping

Comment

no, no T-tops:( . Thx for the info. I plan on doing working on it some this saterday.

Comment

Originally posted by runtwrestlin
          no, no T-tops:( . Thx for the info. I plan on doing working on it some this saterday.
          has to be adjusting the window... then check the weatherstripping. good luck with it, i need to do mine, but i'm not that worried about it. I usually have the windows down anyways
          Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X