93 corvette motor transplan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 93 corvette motor transplan

my friend totaled his 93 vette will his mototr and tranny fit into my 95 maro 3.4, if so what am i lookin at as far as extra parts or is it all in the vette i can use

The motor will fit but you'd basically need everything out of his car: motor, wiring harness's, pcm, tranny, etc.

You'd also have to come up with some facbricated stuff like mounts for all of the above listed hardeware and intake plumbing.

Possible - Yes
    Easy - Not really
    Cheap - Nope!

Two things that you would need to make this work would be s a fairly loose budget (outside of $$$ for the engine) and a lot of down time with the car (this is probably a MINIMAL of 1 week job, and then several hours worth of tuning once its in)
    Not a problem, just a challenge...

Comment

If you can get the front clip/motor/trany complete for a anything under 1000.00 get it. Do you know if its an LT1? It could be an LT4 oh yeah. Do you have about 3500.00 laying around? I would think you could get the motor in and running good, having paid someone for the job for under 2500.00. Prices may very but here you can get it done for that. Just make sure you get at least the whole front clip.

I have a buddy who drives a 94 firebird. It used to have a 3.4. In one week end he swapped in a LT1. He got the motor/trany/cpu on eBay for 1700.00 shipped. He is an engineering student and has SOME mechanical ability.

His only problem is the rear end he tore up a couple before he upgraded.
      I have made a lot of money in my life, most of which I spent on cars and women.<p>The rest I have blown.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X