What the spaghettios...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the spaghettios...

I just noticed this today.. that extra plug has "3" on it.. meaning it should be on the "3" socket thing, but another plug is already there. The plug thats already there has no markings on it and it isnt fastened to where all the other plugs are fastened to each other at. Should i pop it off and put the "3" where the other wire is?

I really just dont want to screw it up

Re: What the spaghettios...

where is the other end of that plug?

Comment

nope. for a do-it-yourselfer, pulling the old wire out and routing the new one is hard, someone replaced that wired by just running a new one. leave it
      2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Originally posted by BLLDOGG
        nope. for a do-it-yourselfer, pulling the old wire out and routing the new one is hard, someone replaced that wired by just running a new one. leave it

Ah.. that probably explains it, iirc cylinder 3 was misfiring so the mech prolly did that.

Comment

I'd take it back and make him do it properly for free while you wait!

Comment

Originally posted by BLLDOGG
            I'd take it back and make him do it properly for free while you wait!
            ...x2
            Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Originally posted by josh98bird
              ...x2
              x3 what an idiot

Comment

a mechanic did that!!! WOW! def. take it back and ask what the heck is up with that shady work
                http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

I think im done going to this mechanic.. he half *** repairs the stuff, and another thing always seems to be broken after hes done "fixing" whatever i brought it in for

Comment

Originally posted by 97rs4life
                    a mechanic did that!!! WOW!
                    yes, mechanics do this kind of work. Technicians such as myself do not. There is a huge difference and I take the terminology seriously.

Example: I had tickets to my local hockey team tonight for a play-off game on the glass with my family.

I sold coils, plugs and wires on a venture van due to a corroded coil and wire...customer opted for full replacement. Due to myself not knowing how annoying it would be to replace the rear plugs and wires, I promised the vehicle by the end of the day. I think you know where this is going but I spent a good amount of time on this car and missed my hockey game. I could have screwed the customer, not replaced the rear ignition components...they were still good, and went to the hockey game. As a professional and respectable Technician, I missed my game, did right by the customer and am now licking my wounds from the repair.

This mechanic has no such morals and ability of self sacrifice.

Comment

Yea, u got to watch some of these dinka doinks that work on our cars cuz sometimes they forget chit and/or do it wrong.
                      01\'Y87 Firebird:Gt1 cam,Vig.3000 stall
                      AR stage 3 heads/intakes to be installed
                      www.cardomain.com/id/firehawknwv
                      www.vaperz.com
                      PEWTER MAFIA/ Kristen's "PEWTER MAFIA KING"

Comment

i agree... i dont like dealing with a lot of mechanics. thats why my car is fixed by me and my friend. to my surprise we haven't broken anything on my firebird, like my first 2 cars. we never worked on my 3rd car, didn't have it long enough for something to need fixing. anyways my mom's camaro's been in a mechanics shop for past year almost for head gasket blowing. he's been working on the car in his 'spare' time to save my mom money. well, spare time or not, any mechanic that takes that long on a car deserves a swift kick in the arse. oh well, my mom's car... not mine. my friend keeps bragging about how good of a mechanic this guy is, and how he was rated in the top like 100 in the US... hmm can we say BS on that one?

Comment

Definatly Top 100 hundred dumba** maybe

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X