160 thermo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 160 thermo?

I was wondering can I get a 160 thermo at autozone or something or do i have to order it from some where??
    look on one of the v8 boys face when he finds out he just lost to a v6 \"ha ha priceless\"<br />2000 camaro Mods: Slp cai,kn filter,whisperlid,talor spiro wires,ngk plugs, rk sport headers, 3\" Borla cat back exhaust,3.73\'s with lsd,pro 5.0 shifter,2002 Corvette wheels, lowered and 1\"1/4,painted calipers black with chrome camaro decals, hypertech programmer

I dont know if you can get it at "autozone", I tryed to find it at "Checkers" and "Pep Boys" but they did'nt have it in stock, so I had to ordered from a place called "accesory Connections". Make sure you get the PART NUMBER that fits your car. The Hypertech its arround $20 and the part number is 1009.

Comment

its better to get a 180 from Autozone [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

The lowest you'll find around town is a 180, just order the 160 online [img]smile.gif[/img]
        2002 5-spd NBM Camaro
        Details: www.1lev6.com

Comment

would a 160* be good for a 3.4? with mild mods and lots more coming?
          New:04 GMC Sierra 1500 RCLB 4x4 5.3 GU80 3.73\'s.<br />Truck pics<br />Mods<br />Go fast: Panel K&N filter and soon SS truck catback.<br />Appearance: Stull Billet grill,Weston Chrome step tubes,Rhino Chrome hitch step,ARE painted fiberglass cover,Silver star lighting.

Comment

you can get the 160 thermo from autozone no problem.

its a special order so you might have to wait a day or two before you can pick it up.

Just ask them for a 160 thermo from Hypertech and tell them its a special order item.
            E-mail: ibjanky@yahoo.com<br />AOL IM: IBJanky

Comment

I believe Jancky is right. The last time i was in autozone saw the Hypertech catalog at the end of the counter. It would probably be a non stock item.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X