Fuel pump or Filter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel pump or Filter?

Car cut off on me twice today and yesterday I thought it was acting funny due to foul gas but it must be my baby acting up. Question at hand is there anyway to tell whether your pump or filter is at fault?
    -235/4517 Chrome Mondera Solaris<br />-Hornet remote start-keyless entry<br />-Pioneer 8400/CD/MP3<br />-2 Audiobahn 10\'s in custom box<br />-Flowmaster exhaust-SLP CAI-*180<br /><br />Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity....Tony from \"Snatch\"

Best thing to do is to replace the filter anyway. It only cost like 5 bucks and takes like 15 minutes to replace. Do that before you think of replacing the pump.

Comment

Yea, that's what I was thinking-this sucks man, one day I'm shinin' and the next putting like a fuggin' 81 caprice....this is depressing I swear. This stuff only happens when you have a fresh wax, tires high beaming and a full effin' tank!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      -235/4517 Chrome Mondera Solaris<br />-Hornet remote start-keyless entry<br />-Pioneer 8400/CD/MP3<br />-2 Audiobahn 10\'s in custom box<br />-Flowmaster exhaust-SLP CAI-*180<br /><br />Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity....Tony from \"Snatch\"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X