seafoaming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seafoaming

hey how do i clean out the motor with seafoam i here you pore it into some line and u get alot of white smoke
    cold air intake <br />80 series flowmaster<br />no cat (straight pipe)<br />rebel flag

hey how do i seafoam i did the search cant find anything real clear
    cold air intake <br />80 series flowmaster<br />no cat (straight pipe)<br />rebel flag

Comment

than you cant read [img]tongue.gif[/img] keep looking
      2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

there is alot of links to a site that has ls1 instructions (maybe lt1) and it is basically the same. Or read the bottle, only difference seems to be the bottle says to shut the engine off and the site seems to say to drown it out with seafoam.

Search agin and you'll find a link, dont know it offhand.
        97 RS<br />Member Status: F-Body Owner<br />Member Number: 7705<br />Registered: September 13, 2005<br />Posts: 24<br />Email Address: hfoxx123@yahoo.com<br />Location: Minnesota<br />Occupation: Database Administration<br />Homepage: <a href=\"http://none\" target=\"_blank\">http://none</a><br />Car: uh a camaro

Comment

just need to know real quick were to poor it to clean the engine on a 95 3.8l a pic would b nice

Comment

http://members.nuvox.net/~on.roz/cars/z28/seafoam.html
            http://camaroz28.cardomain.com/ride/325040/9

you oil, fuel tank, brake booster line, and throttle body. took me less than 1 min to find that. ;)

[ August 11, 2005, 10:05 PM: Message edited by: BLLDOGG ]

Comment

Someone with a digital camera should take a picture of the brake booster and draw an arrow or something, maybe that will stop people saying, i searched and couldn't find it.
              \'96 A4 Camaro 3800<br />Nothing but... <br />Flowmaster 40 series

Comment

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/623045/7
                last picture

it goes around the the back of the manifold.
                if thats what you wanted, navyblue2000 should sticky this.

Comment

Good work BLLDOGG, We have solved the mystery. Do we get some kind of prize?

Comment

thanks for your help hey that last pic do i just poor the seafoam down that big tube the arrow is pointing to?

Comment

Place end of hose into the top of the Carbon Cleaner bottle. Allow it to suck liquid out until the engine starts to idle noticeably lower; then remove the hose from the bottle. Do not pour enough to stall the engine yet.

* Warning: Sea Foam does not recommend sticking a vacuum line into the bottle, but rather pouring the liquid into the line by using your thumb over the top of the bottle to regulate the flow. This prevents too much liquid from being drawn in and possible hydro-locking. It is your choice how to do it, at your own risk.

[ August 12, 2005, 01:56 PM: Message edited by: ThatsMeGC ]

Comment

or just use a funnel [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
                          Good to see the site is back up
                          by 2.8 Bird
                          So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
                          3 days ago
                        • FirebirdGT
                          New Site Hosting Issues
                          by FirebirdGT
                          All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                          2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X