Please use the search tool!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please use the search tool!

Ok guys some of you really need to do a search before you post. If I see another post about thermostats I'm going to go crazy. There is SOOOOOOO much info about them. Just do a search and you will have all the answers you need. Its getting very redundant in here. keep the Q&A's coming but lets not repeat the same questions day after day.

Thanks and happy posting

[ October 08, 2002: Message edited by: bu-bye ]</p>
    White 98 Camaro with t-tops leather and Y87. For more info on mods just ask.<br />1/4=14.9<br />2002 Xterra V6 A4

I agree!! I have been trying to respond to repetative posts with that suggestion. I would also like to see people keep there posts about a subject in one thread. When people post an update in a different thread it isn't as useful as it could be, because the first batch of info is in the first post! It would make it easier to archieve and will make the search function more useful with all the info in a single post.

Comment

ttt
      White 98 Camaro with t-tops leather and Y87. For more info on mods just ask.<br />1/4=14.9<br />2002 Xterra V6 A4

Comment

I am not a web page designer, but I suggest using something a little more eye catching for the search option. Instead of using plain text to indicate a link to the search page, something in bold on a button-like symbol might make it more apparent a search is available (similar to the "new topic" or "post reply" buttons). I also suggest putting the options on the left of the page near the top. These changes might help remind members to search before creating new topics.

I realize there are a certain number of people who will never use it, but I think if it were more obvious on the web pages, it would be used more.

Just my 2 cents. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ October 09, 2002: Message edited by: LTNone ]

[ October 09, 2002: Message edited by: LTNone ]</p>
        1995 Camaro M5 3.4 Quasar Blue Metallic with T-tops.<br />K&N, Jet Stage II chip, Z28 exhaust, 1LE aluminum ds. Need more power!<br />Next: Auburn posi<br />1976 Pontiac Trans Am. Street driven. Has low compression 350 Chevy runs 12.81 @ 104, 1.73 60\'

Comment

Wait, we have gotten some q's about thermostats? I have not seen any, or any on exhaust, or feul injector cleaner or on the electric SC...we need more of them..... [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

[ October 09, 2002: Message edited by: CARdiac ]</p>
          Joel<br />God is my copilot, but Satan has his foot on the gas!<br />94 3.4L AutoCamaroRagtop w/MSD ignition,Accelcoilpacks,K&N FIPK,BMR SFC&STB,3\"Catco w/3\"catbackSS muffler,JetStage 2,HomemadePIAAheadlightconversion <a href=\"http://www.geocities.com/cardiac1968\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.geocities.com/cardiac1968</a>

Comment

TTT

Thanks for the post my esteemed colleague, bu-bye...although, had you done a search yourself, you could've TTT'd about 40 of these similar posts about the search function.

*snicker!!*

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

R [img]graemlins/dunce.gif[/img]

Comment

I agree, sorry, I've done that occasionally (posting without searching first.)

BTW, what can you guys tell me about thermostats?

[img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ October 10, 2002: Message edited by: Camarorulz ]</p>
              -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X