Performance Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Performance Question

Lately my car has been having "moods" some days it wants to go fast. then others it seems like my car is like just "waking up"(doesnt really want to go anywhere), Why?

Re: Performance Question

plugs maybe

Comment

like the age of them? or the type (hot/cold start)

i have some NGK Type R's or something. i had some ACDelco and my engine destroyed them(the porcelain was shattered, they didnt handle enough heat)

Comment

Cars have good days. Cars have bad days. It will always be like that.. I don't think there's much to do for it. I've tuned my car up plenty and some days just feel like my motor is tired.

Comment

Temperature could be a factor...your car will run better and harder on a cooler day than it will on a scorching hot day...just something to think about...

Comment

well i was curious cause our truck seems to go through way more than my car and it runs fine everyday

my cars is starting up its bog..i'll be cruising and rpms will just drop and i have to give it alot of gas to get out of it.

Comment

could be fuel filter or bad gas as well. Check and see if the problem only persists at certain level of the gas tank. My dad's truck set for awhile and the bottom of the gas tank changed to gunk, so when he got to about 1/3 tank the truck would stutter and die.
              Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

well i tried a new gas station, but i guess that wasnt it, ill check the filter. and how would i check if it was the tank??

i put in some diamond shamrock and it ran really well so maybe ill start going there again..

i put some 44k and Seafoam through it..maybe i should get some of that engine restore...after that tank of gas it went all gay again.

today i smelt burning. but then it went away.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X