Where can i find...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can i find...

Taylor wires, and a catco hi flo cat on the same website FS? I live in canada and i would perfer it if i can get both parts from 1 place to save some money. Please let me know.

Reg
    Black 1995 3.4L V6 \"<b>THE BLACKBIRD</b>\"<br /><b>Performance Mods </b> K&N Fipk, Hypertech Underdrive pullies, Accell Coilpacks, and wires, rapidfire plugs,180 degree thermo, 1LE Tranny Mount, Z28 Catback W/crome tips B&M Ripper shifter<p><b>Appearance mods</b> 2 1/2% Limo tint all around, Blacked out taillights, turn signals, and side markers, red PONTIAC rear Inlay, 98+ style centerplate bird and graphic<p><b>Stereo System</b>Panasonic Cqdf 800u head unit, 2 MTX thunder 280 amps bridged, 2 Cerwin Vega AI 12\'s on the rear deck, 6x9\'s in the rear sail panels, Monsoon Door panels With Memphis Audio 6.5\" Coaxials and tweeters, 1 farad EFX cap.

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
    Good to see the site is back up
    by 2.8 Bird
    So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
    3 days ago
  • FirebirdGT
    New Site Hosting Issues
    by FirebirdGT
    All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
    2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
Working...
X