freeon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• freeon!

Disclaimer:I can't spell if your gonna just ***** about it, go die.

I need to put freon in my car (3.4 l) , cuz it's hot as the evil balls of satin here in sunny Florida. Iv'e never done that before, whare do I put it and whare dose the Gage go? I can use that Gage that comes with those 20$ charge kits at target and stuff right?

Re: freeon!

try doin a lil' search there bud
    Heady Navy Blue Metalic<br />Heady Catback Flowmasters<br />Heady Bilstien HDs, PAnhard rod, LCAs,SFCs<br />NGK\'s and MSD Wires, K&N flowin + Smooth Bellow<br />Y87 3800 GT Performance.<br />I love the way this car makes turns!<br /><br />1989 black Camoaro RS. R.I.P.

Comment

You mean research? This is revearch' sence when was asking questions not a form of revearching?

Comment

I would say if you approached your question a little diff instead of saying die if you don't like it.
        1) RESEARCH, this was asked not to long ago, with positive results I believe
        2) Buy a manual, it will be your new best friend.
        3) Buy the product you were looking at and read the di·rec·tions, made sure I had that phonetically so you could understand.

Oh and stop whining, I live in Florida too, I drive with my windows down and hardly if ever use my ac.
        Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

lol so true

Originally posted by dmw319
          this whole thread has got to be a joke. i take that back, every post this guy has made as been retarded.

Comment

screw the gauge onto the low side i believe...
            then the rest is kinda right there....

Comment

pick up a haynes manual. it tells you where it goes and how to do it.

niik000: if you want help, its best not to put things such as go die in your post, we have alot of people who wont help you out if youre going to be like that.

the rest of you: help or dont post, i WILL NOT tolerate it.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
              http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
              Or this

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X