Finally some good news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally some good news

Well after struggling for several months with head gaskets, a bad lifter and assoreted other problem on my 2001 3.8L, I have good news!

After completing all the repairs wouldn't you know it but I start to get P0420 (catalytic converter) codes on both banks. Well I just about reach the end of my rope with spending money on this thing, so I called the dealer (Van Chevrolet in Scottsdale) and inquired about the 8 year/ 80K warranty. the guy said "bring it in".

Naturally I assumed he would give me so BS about how it was my fault or I did something wrong and it was going to cost me my other arm & leg. But NO, they changed the Catalytic Converter, no complaints, no cost, brand new genuine GM and did it in just a few hours. They even washed the car.

I am sure this was a $400-500 job. They fixed it reset the codes and now the car runs like new.

Let's chalk up one for little guy! And thanks to Bruce at Van Chevrolet for honesty and customer service.

Re: Finally some good news

not all dealerships will rape you in the butt

Comment

.... you know this society sucks when we get all excited when people actually do their jobs. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Scott90
        .... you know this society sucks when we get all excited when people actually do their jobs. lol
        X2, If someone is honest and truthful or real to me anymore then I'll buy em a round cause it's getting harder and harder to find.
        Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X