Need more top end Power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need more top end Power

My mods right now are LS1 aluminum driveshaft, Ferco coupling, Flowmaster exhaust, SLP cold air intake, K&N air filter, Free mod whisper lid, and 160 degree thermostat, and Hypertech Programmer. My car is pretty good from a dig but From a roll of 40mph+ its not that good.

Re: Need more top end Power

Get you some headers and a hi flo cat with at minimum 2.5 in. from the s- pipe back. I my self am running pacesetters going into a 3in. in cat to a magnaflow catback. I definately noticed some mid to top end difference. You say you have the hypertech, if you have not already, use and tune for premium.

Comment

Add some nitrous.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411
        Add some nitrous.
        :stp:

:)
        09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
        sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

Cam
          Nitrous:burn:

-Y87
          Lid,K&N Filter,PaceSetter Headers,Magnaflow Cat 2.5in S-pipe,Flomaster :(,3.42 LSD

Comment

well I have plans for the Abbott Stage 3 and a Comp Cam and some headers. But I dont want my car to be on the juice. It has too many miles. 132,XXX. Plus i want to stay away from that as well as any type of forced induction. I want my car to be all motor

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X