piece of crap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• piece of crap

Does anyone else have problems with their car every other week? I bought a 98 camaro in april and have had nothing but problems. Right now I have a short clicking noise that comes from the engine when I start the car up, but I cant pinpoint it because it goes away after a couple of seconds. Im also getting about 14 mpg in small city traffic. My catalytic converter is also bad because of a misfire I recently had. So far Ive rebuilt the tranny, replaced the throttle valve, put in a new belt and tensioner, put in ac platinum plugs, msd wires, one msd coil pack, battery, fuel pump, fuel filter, tranny flush and filter, radiator flush, KN filter, brakes, tires, and other regular maintenance.
    Does anyone have this many problems. and does anyone know how to fix these new problems? (besides buy a new car) The bad gas mileage came after the repairs, Im wondering if one of the repairs could have been wrong. Anyways thanks for the help.

I got my 94 camaro with 130k on it... now has 144, Havnt had one probelm other than alternator which is from my system pulling so much juice even the spedo and tac gauges would fall ..... got xtra battery and 6 farad cap now :)

Comment

Honestly, if I had that many problems I'd bite the bullet and go to the dealer, and hold them accountable until it gets fixed for good.
      <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/sac2165\" target=\"_blank\"> CAMAROS</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X