Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you look at the engine, on the drivers side you will see a green EVAP bleeder valve. Follow that into the TB. Unscrew the bolt holding the plastic thing to the TB then plug it with your thumb (the car will stall without it being plugged). Have a friend/spouse/etc start the car. Take a funnel with a small hose attachment and stick it into the hole once the car is started and slowly pour the first half of the seafoam can into the funnel. You'll hear lots of sizzing (the car needs to be at operating temps) from the seafoam vaporizing. After the first half is done, just dump the rest in and the car will stall. Reconnect the EVAP canister. Let it sit for 20 minutes or so then start the car up. Expect the car to be VERY hard to start but keep at it, the car will eventually start.

Let the car run for 30-40 minutes so it can burn out all the seafoam (I did a gas tank treatment at the same time). When it gets down to just trickling out smoke, take the car for a hard spin and get the rest out. Let me know if you have any other Q's.
    -Mark (aim: Eredasx)-<br />Black 01 Bird. 3\" exhaust. Eibach pros. Tokico shocks. Whisper lid. SLP CAI. LS1 DS. SLP fan switch. LSD. BMR PHR, LCAs and STB. Status: still repairing damage from punk thieves.

Comment

EXTREMELY helpful! Thank you very much! :thumbsup:
      Tom<br />Too many mods for this sig.<br /><a href=\"http://www.l337server.com/Tom/cars.html\" target=\"_blank\">My car\'s site</a><br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.FullThrottleV6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.FullThrottleV6.com</a>

Comment

geez, how did i miss this? :rolleyes:
        2011 Camaro LS 6M, in black.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X