Seafoam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seafoam

What is this and where can I buy it? I see everyone posting about it but I'm sooooo confused as to what it is. Thanks [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] I see everyone's car is dying when the use it! [img]graemlins/crybaby.gif[/img] That sounds bad. How is this helpful?

[ June 02, 2003: Message edited by: 99CamaroV6 ]</p>

It's used to clean out the inside of your engine. Pour it into your vacuum line and it stalls your car. Let it sit for a while, start it up, and watch it smoke. About 5 bucks a can from Napa. Do a search and you'll find a whole lot more about it.
    Matt
    1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
    Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by 99CamaroV6:
      What is this and where can I buy it? I see everyone posting about it but I'm sooooo confused as to what it is. Thanks [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] I see everyone's car is dying when the use it! [img]graemlins/crybaby.gif[/img] That sounds bad. How is this helpful?

[ June 02, 2003: Message edited by: 99CamaroV6 ]
      <hr></blockquote>

Get this, it is found at the bottom of the sea. It is this brown mushy stuff on the sea bottom. The only way to get it is just have to go deep sea diving and take a closed container with you. Once at the bottom scope some up and that is it. Now you pour that stuff into your engine and then "PUFF" you have incresed hp, tq, better gas milage, and a cleaner burning engine.
      2004 Dodge Dakota 3.7 litres of raw power!!<br />Nothing but a 6!<br />Do you know for sure? John 3:18

Comment

How many of us do you think would use it if it didn't smoke, in a way we are all like little boys with matches.

But anyway, I have heard nothing but good reviews on it.
        Cardomain

Comment

hmm.. does sea foam work like the Upper Intake cleaner that GM sells.. LS1 guys are reallly into running that stuff though..

my roomate did it and he said it helped alot..

from what i understand it will smoke up the world pretty good on a dirty engine.. so, the fun is all there..

~Billy

Comment

i just used fuel injection cleaner...is this stuff similar to it??

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X