Everything wrong is getting fixed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything wrong is getting fixed!

finally, im not going to be lazy and have everything get fixed. my passenger window is stuck about 2 inches down, thats getting fixed. my drivers side window rattles when its all the way down, thats getting fixed, my drivers side door lock doesnt work right, thats getting fixed, my dad never got oil changes, finally getting one. and im going to get a full tune up of everything possible.

and yes, there is a question to this.

its my dads friend, so it should be cheap, but what is a rough estimate of what this should cost, if you can just give me a ballpark figure or something

what is expected with a full tune up, i know like, spark plugs and oil filter and oil change and stuff but, is there anything else that maybe a regular tune up wouldnt have, or anything else i can mention that i would like changed or something.

any response is appreciated, thank you

Re: Everything wrong is getting fixed!

How many miles on the car? I'd say before you take it to him (~150 miles before you're supposed to drop it off), seafoam the car to get rid of any carbon build up. Also ask him to do fuel filter, plugs, wires, coils if it's that old, tranny fluid, radiator flush, and maybe even a new thermo.
    ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
    A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

Originally posted by RadRacer
      How many miles on the car? I'd say before you take it to him (~150 miles before you're supposed to drop it off), seafoam the car to get rid of any carbon build up. Also ask him to do fuel filter, plugs, wires, coils if it's that old, tranny fluid, radiator flush, and maybe even a new thermo.

good idea.

Comment

2 window motors
        coils.
        belts.
        plugs.
        wires.
        pulleys.
        oil change.

about $700. and im gunna say thats a low ball.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X