need help!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help!!!!

the guy at walmart put 90w gear oil in my motor!!!!!!!! and i ran it, now its knocking and sputtering bad... walmart said they didnt do it??????? i swear 2 days ago i just had it done and i didnt touch the car. wtf do i do?????????
    them F~in idiots are worse then auto zone..... :slap: :slap: :slap:

Re: need help!!!!

Damn man, did you get the paperwork that says when they changed your oil?
    You can prove to them that they did it or file a dispute witht them in court
    1998 Red T-top V6 Camaro
    - K&N Filter, Pacesetter Headders, MagnaFlow 2.5" Hi-Flo Cat, FlowMaster 80 Series, PowerDyne Supercharger@9Psi More 2 Come

Comment

Take it to somebody that knows their stuff before it blows up.
      Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

i think it already did.... i do have the paperwork good idea...

Comment

Originally posted by bluovlh8er
          i think it already did.... i do have the paperwork GREAT idea...
          Fixed! lol jj. good luck man. I hope those idiots fix whats wrong, or pay to get it fixed, cuz i wouldnt want them doing anything else to my car....ever
          1998 Red T-top V6 Camaro
          - K&N Filter, Pacesetter Headders, MagnaFlow 2.5" Hi-Flo Cat, FlowMaster 80 Series, PowerDyne Supercharger@9Psi More 2 Come

Comment

the guy at walmart put 90w gear oil in my motor!!!!!!!! and i ran it, now its knocking and sputtering bad... walmart said they didnt do it??????? i swear 2 days ago i just had it done and i didnt touch the car. wtf do i do?????????
            That is why I do everything myself you can't trust anyone to do something to your car without screwing something up. Surely DO NOT let walmart touch you car again and make them pay to have a dealer fix it.
            Last edited by 99 Camaro SuperSix; 08-14-2007, 07:58 AM.

Comment

wow, i put 4 cans of seafoam in and its back to normal..... mobil 1 ftw!!!

Comment

:stp: :rock: :p :D
                YAY!
                1998 Red T-top V6 Camaro

Comment

they did the same thing to my buddy but he didnt get a reciept or was he smart enough to think "my engine's making noise maybe i should ask some one that's not retarded" any way bye bye motor cam siezed and put a valve through a piston i laughed so hard when i pulled the head.

Comment

i wouldnt run it at all. you dont know what'll happen to your oil pump... if it needs any repair, make them fix it. no question they screwed up.

i'd throw 3 quarts of 5w-30 in there and a can of seafoam and cross your fingers...
                    2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

Originally posted by Camaro Dom
                      i wouldnt run it at all. you dont know what'll happen to your oil pump... if it needs any repair, make them fix it. no question they screwed up.

i'd throw 3 quarts of 5w-30 in there and a can of seafoam and cross your fingers...
                      A bit late to the party chief...

Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

wow, i would have blown up my engine completely on purpose, so u could just take those idiots to court and prob win your self a whole new car!!

Your car prob got damaged up when u ran it with that CRAP and same with ur oil pump.

Comment

What is seafoam for? Sorry not much of a super mechanic anymore with cars. I haven't worked on my own car in like 15 years.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X