Buzzing Noise When Fans Are On

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzzing Noise When Fans Are On

ok guys, i'm needing some help to stop the buzzing noise when I turn on the fans for my ac or the heat. It sounds like something is stuck in the vents or something, but there's nothing there.

i know someone asked about this earlier, but I couldn't find the post [img]smile.gif[/img]
    any help would be greatly appreciated [img]smile.gif[/img]

ttt
    anyone?

Comment

Are you sure there is nothing in it? I have had whole leaves trapped inside before. Sounded like jumbo jet flying by...
      --Traded In--<br />1998 Navy Blue Metallic Camaro (RS)<br />3.8L V6 w/4L60E Auto<br />Sport Appearance Package<br />T-Tops - Loaded<br />_ _ _ _ __________________ _ _ _ _ <br /><br />--New--<br />2003 Victory Red S10 Xtreme w/Silver Stripes<br />2.2 L4 w/MW2 5 Speed Manual<br />LS Package

Comment

that's what i'm trying to find out [img]smile.gif[/img]
        i can't see any leaves inside the actual vents when i look inside them.

where do I check and where do I clean out the leaves if there are leaves. That's basically what i'm trying to figure out [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

look where your windshield wipers are there's a black plastic with lines (hehe...I can't think right now) but you'll know what I'm talking about. It's probably full of crappola right now. Clean it up and sound is gone (that is if you had the same sound I had)

Comment

Mine was inside the fan. It is located in the passenger footwell. You need to remove the plastic footwell cover first. Once it's removed you should be able to see the fan. It is held up by 3 screws (lying on your back looking up). Unplug, remove and clean.

Hope that helps...
            --Traded In--<br />1998 Navy Blue Metallic Camaro (RS)<br />3.8L V6 w/4L60E Auto<br />Sport Appearance Package<br />T-Tops - Loaded<br />_ _ _ _ __________________ _ _ _ _ <br /><br />--New--<br />2003 Victory Red S10 Xtreme w/Silver Stripes<br />2.2 L4 w/MW2 5 Speed Manual<br />LS Package

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X