car makes electrical tick noises when cold - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

car makes electrical tick noises when cold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replacing the Body Control Module worked on my car. I had the same problems, and after sending some emails back and fourth to Jeremy, it was basically replacing the old one, and putting in the new one, everything works fine now. No more cold starts, no more clicking every 15 seconds, and my dome lights are working. The dealer have no idea what the heck they are talking about. I hope someone posts this fix as a sticky on our board, cause this is a known problem on the 1996 V6 Camaro, and this its should be recalled instead of dishing out about $200 dollars for this stupid black box.

Thanks Jeremy! [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]

Comment

your welcome man,
      thats awesome it works good now. yeah my dome lights are gone too. i dont have enough money yet to get one, but hopefully I can get one this summer. glad you got it fixed
      96 Camaro 3.8 A4 Basemodel: 8 mm wires, Shift Kit, Hollowed <br />Cat(o2 sims), RKSport exhaust, IAT 5.6K resistor, Home Depot CAI<br />&gt;&gt;&gt;15.375 @ 89.27&lt;&lt;&lt;NEW BEST TIME <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/552491\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/552491</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
        Good to see the site is back up
        by 2.8 Bird
        So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
        3 hours ago
      • FirebirdGT
        New Site Hosting Issues
        by FirebirdGT
        All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
        1 week ago
      • LETZRIDE
        New Owner!
        by LETZRIDE
        I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
        4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X