3.4 underdrive pullys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.4 underdrive pullys?

im slowly building up my list of mods, as i was searching for mods at summit, i found a set of underdrive pullys, made by Underdrive specialties. the kit comes with a crank pully and alternator pully. there only $70, you guys think its worth the $70?

Re: 3.4 underdrive pullys?

PM me.. I've got pullies in the For Sale section. :D
    FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
    Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
    Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

Well it is a modification,but not noticeable I would go for something more noticeable,when changed.

Comment

Originally posted by Barbadian Camaro
        Well it is a modification,but not noticeable I would go for something more noticeable,when changed.

i searched a little and found mixed answers most saying it was a good mod. one guy has even dyno proven 10.5 horse, for a 3.4 i would think you would notice 10 horse. so far i have a cat-back, with no cat. getting my K&N intake on soon, and also picked up a ported and polished throttle body, and a B&M shift plus, and aluminum driveshaft. so there really arnt a lot of mods left to do with out getting a little more technical, like cam and headers, i would have no problem putting on a set of headers but im too scarred of breaking a bolt off..... what else can i do? im hoping to get a set of 3.73s put in next month but other than that im out of ideas

Comment

They are ok... I had them on my car nothing amazing... I guess slight difference. I think a $70 mod is cheap and still wouldn't consider them. Be like me just find them used somewhere.

I had some charging problems with it. (radio on, at night, in rain, with wipers going, it showed, but not too often.

I'd consider headers and replace the log manifold.

as for heads/cams, I woldn't worry too much about them unless you have a plan for tuning.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X