Good Plugs and wires?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Plugs and wires?

Welp, I have no clue when my plugs were last changed, and knowing the person who had the car before me, they may have only been changed once in the 100,000 miles she drove my car before me. I tried to just check my plugs, but the wires are so god damn tight and old, the clip seperated from the wire and is stuck on the plug. :mad: I'm thinking about getting taylor wires, but I don't have the part # for them. Which plugs do you guys recommend on a 3.4?

[ March 10, 2003: Message edited by: BlitzPuppet ]</p>
    <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/512325\" target=\"_blank\">2004 Silver Impala</a> Faster than my Firebird<br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=282862\" target=\"_blank\">3.4L Red 1995 Pontiac Firebird</a><b> For Sale</b>

I had the Taylor plug wires, they are good ones [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
    2000 GTP<br />Thrasher CAI, 3.4\" pulley, DHP PCM<br />Member RedLineVSix<br />Best ET-14.02<br />Best Trap-97.15

Comment

i have a 3.8, but i love my combo: taylor wires with bosch platinum +4 plugs

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
      Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

i've had a horrible experience with Taylor wires myself. they are vary cheap and not durable at all. i'd get something else if you can afford it. others seem to have had good luck with Accels.
        Silver \'98 Camaro M5<br />Current MODs:<br />SLP strut tower brace; SLP 1LE swaybars front/back; Powerslot rotors; Hawk pads; Eibach springs; Bilstein SLP shock kit; SLP trans mount; Zexel limited-slip differential; LS1 drive shaft.<br />Possible future MODs:<br />BMR Lower Control Arms; BMR Pandhard Rod.

Comment

well i have stock wires and plugs,is there a power diference if i bought racing plugsand wires?
          Canadian made metelicGreen 1995 3.4 M5 FireBird<br />mods:(NEW)--&gt;Jetchip stage 2 ,K&N Cold Air Intake DynoMax ExuastCat back oh yea dont have a cat,Underdrive Pullies,headers<br />Next mods:fuc the v6 and get a Lt1

Comment

95 3.4 firebird220hp - are you serious about using the tornado fuel saver in you sig? Or is that a joke?
            Cardomain

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X