19 injectors...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 19 injectors...

guys can ya all tell me in which car i would find 19 lbs injectors which would fit my 3.4v6?
    Last edited by Ballee; 11-02-2007, 03:23 AM.

Re: 19 injectors...

at summit racing ,,,search for your engine and you will find them...wait..let me hook you up....here is the link http://store.summitracing.com/egnsea...115+4294925239

Comment

i was thinking more like taking some off from the pullout yard......so i was wondering wat other car would have 19lbs injectors which i can take off

Comment

they are only about 250 dollars man,,,get the new ones,,they are more reliable....old ones are worn out already.. get the good stuff for your car..

Comment

yeah but by the time they reach to ma place they would be well around 350 or more...........14% percent taxes plus shipping.

Comment

350 is still cheap to me,,hey,,and i live in aruba..(shipping is more expensive)......its up to you whether you use old or new, but i tell you new ones perform at their best.

Comment

http://forum.camarov6.com/member.php?u=8081

talk to him, not sure if he still has all his 3.4 parts sitting around or not, but he was trying to get rid of it all not to long ago. shoot him a pm or email or im on aim.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
              http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
              Or this

Comment

thanks alot guys......i am searching caz i have alota good parts car which i know....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
                  Had to be evacuated again due to fire
                  by ssms5411
                  Had to be evacuated Monday again after a fire was going on the hill behind us. Only 3-4 hours, they did a good job getting it under control. Especially...
                  1 week ago
                • RPDRed6
                  For Sale: 2001 Chevrolet Camaro project.
                  by RPDRed6
                  Up for sale is my 2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 in need of some TLC and help. I’ve owned this vehicle the past 18 years (since 2006) and it’s been very...
                  3 weeks ago
                • ssms5411
                  No start problem
                  by ssms5411
                  So went out to start the Camaro and no start, batteries are good just hear a thud sound, started up fine last Friday. Check the fuses and the battery...
                  4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X