new spark plug $24 each wow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: new spark plug $24 each wow

whos the d-bag who asked if it works on a 00 v6 maro?

Comment

Originally posted by HeadyFirebird'00
      wow. i want those
      nm, found my man, then again he drives a bird......the search continues.

Comment

Originally posted by zlexiss
        yah but only when you're doing over 88 miles per hour.

(if you haven't noticed, this rocket scientist is calling it a scam)
        Lol dude, I know it's a scam. I was expressing how rediculous I thought it was. Sure they might work somewhat better than a standard plug, but I'm not gonna buy anything based on their claims......

1 MegaWatt!!!!! FTW
        ~Chris<br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/273836\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/273836</a> <br /><br />†…faith…hope

Comment

dude, it would be worth a shot.... think of the fuel economy, plus i'm sure there is some decent hp gain

Comment

lmao no need to search the d-bag was me i was reading motor trend mag and i saw that in there so i desided to go on there sit and i saw there 24 bucks each i was like great scotts that a lot so i figured hmmm maybe ebay may have them cheaper nope same price i was like dawm i knew what part number they where but i want to ask anyways just for kicks and that was me 00 v6 camaro
            Last edited by Kal-El; 12-04-2007, 05:31 PM.
            2000 camaro rs:whisperlid, 2.5 magnaflow exhaust, catco high flow cat, fast toys cai, 3.73, 160 power stat, msd 8.5 wires ngk iridium spark plugs, hpp3, zzp w/p and alt. under drive pullies, 1.9 Rockers/LS6 Springs with ls1 retainers

Comment

Come on guys. Obviously these spark plugs work like they say. After all Popular Mechanics even printed an article advertisement after receiving a fist of cash, so they must work great! I even heard that the automotive industry is trying to put them out of business because the spark plugs are saving people so much gas! Everyone knows how the auto industry is in cahoots with the oil people.

But the easy way to get more power and better gas milage is filling your gas tank up with mothballs, I get 230 miles per gallon, course, I have to fill up every 5 minutes because there's not much space for the gas, so some of that mileage might be from me having to push the car to the next gas station... but I digress.

Comment

Originally posted by landj
                Come on guys. Obviously these spark plugs work like they say. After all Popular Mechanics even printed an article advertisement after receiving a fist of cash, so they must work great! I even heard that the automotive industry is trying to put them out of business because the spark plugs are saving people so much gas! Everyone knows how the auto industry is in cahoots with the oil people.

But the easy way to get more power and better gas milage is filling your gas tank up with mothballs, I get 230 miles per gallon, course, I have to fill up every 5 minutes because there's not much space for the gas, so some of that mileage might be from me having to push the car to the next gas station... but I digress.
                Lol, new guy. You're funny. You're gonna fit in just fine here.
                ~Chris<br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/273836\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/273836</a> <br /><br />†…faith…hope

Comment

Originally posted by Blizzard242
                  Where's the Doc? Ask him if he used these in the Delorean. I bet they could do 1.21 jigawatts.. or gigawatts.. whichever. As long as we hijack some plutonium from some terrorists. I pulled out in front of a Delorean the other day.. My driveway is on a blind curve. I kept waiting to see micheal J fox's middle finger all shakin around. Apparently my 3.8 is faster than plutonium.
                  1.21 jigawatts!!! great scott!!!..... wait what the hell is jigawat?!?!
                  Heady Navy Blue Metalic<br />Heady Catback Flowmasters<br />Heady Bilstien HDs, PAnhard rod, LCAs,SFCs<br />NGK\'s and MSD Wires, K&N flowin + Smooth Bellow<br />Y87 3800 GT Performance.<br />I love the way this car makes turns!<br /><br />1989 black Camoaro RS. R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadyFirebird'00
                    1.21 jigawatts!!! great scott!!!..... wait what the hell is jigawat?!?!
                    ask will smith or jay z, they are both jiggas
                    Car expresses who you are. If you have a ****ty car, you must be a ****ty person;)<br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/995979\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/995979</a>

Comment

i think these may work.. but 18hp? yea ****in right.. id guess a max of like 3hp.. and 1.5 whp.. in 50* degree weather and a midget pushing in the back
                      WE CAN REBUILD IT, WE HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Dude... wow... thats awesome. NGK's cost that much for EIGHT!!

HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Comment

jiga what?

TEAM C6V6

Comment

whos a jigga huh?

just so were clear, everyone on here knows you don't gain any power using different plugs right?

Comment

I almost freakin peed my pants reading all the hilarious posts in here! (wipes away tear) I can always get a good laugh on here when i need one. :banana:

Originally posted by landj

Originally posted by Blizzard242
                              Where's the Doc? Ask him if he used these in the Delorean. I bet they could do 1.21 jigawatts.. or gigawatts.. whichever. As long as we hijack some plutonium from some terrorists. I pulled out in front of a Delorean the other day.. My driveway is on a blind curve. I kept waiting to see micheal J fox's middle finger all shakin around. Apparently my 3.8 is faster than plutonium.
                              Too funny... you might want to give standup comedy a try
                              Daily: '02 Black Yukon Denali
                              Toy: '06 Torrid Red GTO
                              Gone: Powerdyned '02 Pewter Camaro
                              Gone: '07 Charcoal Yamaha R6
                              Gone: Ex-wife, lol

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X