park plugs soaked in gasoline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• park plugs soaked in gasoline

Iam not having a problem with my firebird it is my 1991 ford bronco. When I start it it runs rough. I can smell gas in the exhaust and there is gas on the plug. I changed the cap, rotor,wires and plugs and still runs rough please help me.

Re: park plugs soaked in gasoline

A few questions... Is it white? Are there blood stains in the interior? Did the original owner hold you at gunpoint and demand you give him his bronco back?

Oh btw, if theres gas on and around the spark plugs.. don't blow yourself up :twak:
    Last edited by Blizzard242; 12-03-2007, 10:23 PM.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

does it have a carb, or is it FI?

Comment

Either way there's obviously fuel leaking from somewhere if I'm reading correctly what you're trying to type. It runs rough because it's not getting all the fuel it should. Just find the leak, if it's as bad as you described.. there should be no problem finding it. Just use some common sense. If I'm way off then find more words to describe the problem accurately. Yes, im a ****head.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

sounds like your fuel pressure is off. can you get a gauge on there? if not, i would just replace your fuel pressure regulator. your dumping to much fuel.
          WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

It's efi. I dont have a Fuel Pressure Gauge. How much do they cost?

Comment

Originally posted by bird of fire
              It's efi. I dont have a Fuel Pressure Gauge. How much do they cost?
              you can get a cheap one for like $20

i have a fuel pressure/vacuum gauge

Comment

Someones runnin riiiiich. Sounds to me like your fuel pressure regulator is going out. You could also have a(n) bent valve(s), not allowing them to close during the power stroke (or any stroke for that matter)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X