Odometer Issue after Radio Stolen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odometer Issue after Radio Stolen

Unfortunantly my ride was broken into Monday night and the stereo was stolen. Not a big deal to replace the radio pretty simple issue there, the major problem is that somehow during the thief's snatch and grab my odometer is no longer working ... not lighting up no error no ses light nada. I'd like to know how many miles I put on the car for maintance purposes and wondering if anyone knows how to fix something like this without replacing the entire guage cluster. By the way it is an '01 camaro auto trans. Any help or suggestions would greatly be appreciated.

the dealership can pull it up by the computer. Check the fuses specifically the guages fuse that will disable the odometer. If still doesn't work a speedo/odometer combo goes for $30 on ebay and can be reptrogrammed to your car
    2002 M5 Bright Metallic Silver <br />*Fully loaded and modded<br /><br />2005 GSXR 750<br />*Micron Serpent Race Exhaust *K&N Filter *Power Commander *Trying to hit 200 MPH!<br /><br />1970 SS 454 Chevelle Cortez Silver<br />*It can pass anything but a gas station

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X