AC is dead, but the online shopping mall is done! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AC is dead, but the online shopping mall is done!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AC is dead, but the online shopping mall is done!

Hey everyone,

Well yesterday my AC compressor died. Yep, kaput. It's leaking like crazy and finally gave out. It's going to cost me almost $1000 to replace it.

Anyway, I also do software developing, and my business partner and I finished www.metrofaction.com and put it online the other day. Metrofaction is easy to use, yet highly functional. You can sell simple or the most complex products, configure shipping costs, taxes, payment options, and more, all without having to program a thing! It’s also very affordable with rates starting at a flat fee of $35 per month. So don’t let your great ideas and products go to waste – start selling them immediately on www.metrofaction.com! Check it out and let me know what you think!

Thanks!

What were the signs, if any, that you noticed that told you it was on the way out? My compressor is making a rattling noise and vibrates the floor of the car when I turn the AC on. I need to get it checked, but I am wondering what to expect.
    1999 Y87 Camaro<br />Whisper Lid, SLP SS Takeoff Exhaust

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
      Had to be evacuated again due to fire
      by ssms5411
      Had to be evacuated Monday again after a fire was going on the hill behind us. Only 3-4 hours, they did a good job getting it under control. Especially...
      1 week ago
    • RPDRed6
      For Sale: 2001 Chevrolet Camaro project.
      by RPDRed6
      Up for sale is my 2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 in need of some TLC and help. I’ve owned this vehicle the past 18 years (since 2006) and it’s been very...
      3 weeks ago
    • ssms5411
      No start problem
      by ssms5411
      So went out to start the Camaro and no start, batteries are good just hear a thud sound, started up fine last Friday. Check the fuses and the battery...
      4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X