Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me and an ls1 guy at the track had a discussion if it woudl be hard route some lines to the windshield washer motor.

So you coudl load your windshield resovoir, with ice water or some other super cool liquid, then unplug the windshield washer hoses, hook this up and have the pump, pump cool water through your TB.... and recirculate it to the resovoir.

Track mod [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

cool. you could also route the lines under your dash, and load the windshield washer up with beer, or your fav. vodka ;) or hell, maybe even some dew or kool aid
      \'94 Firebird, 3.4 M5.<br />Arctic white w/ red anniversary stripe. ASP underdrive pulley set, Magnaflow 2.5\" stainless catback, CAT, Pacesetters, K&N FIPK2, 1000 watt stereo system capped 1F, Eagle Alloys 16\" 077\'s, 180 Deg. Thermo.

Comment

hmm
        \'94 Firebird, 3.4 M5.<br />Arctic white w/ red anniversary stripe. ASP underdrive pulley set, Magnaflow 2.5\" stainless catback, CAT, Pacesetters, K&N FIPK2, 1000 watt stereo system capped 1F, Eagle Alloys 16\" 077\'s, 180 Deg. Thermo.

Comment

Yeah, just make sure the line isn't pressurized, unless you want the "fountain effect" of whatever it is you're consuming to be coming from yer nose.... ;)
          1994 3.4l M5 Camaro<br />Magnaflow Catback, 245/50ZR-16 BF Goodrich g-Force T/A KDW\'s<br />\"If you have the power to do it, then do it.\"

Comment

I heard about a guy a few years ago who got pulled over 'cuz he was swerving. When the cops took a closer look in his car they found he had installed 2 windshield washer fluid tanks filled with his favorite liquors, with the lines coming out of his a/c vents lol
            2000 3.8L Firebird, Silver Metallic<br /><br />\"Yes, London. You know, fish, chips, cup o\' tea, bad food, worse weather, Mary f***in\' Poppins, London!!\"

Comment

ah just wrap your ac lines around the intake and feul lines...nice and cold lol
              96 Camaro 3.8 A4 Basemodel: 8 mm wires, Shift Kit, Hollowed <br />Cat(o2 sims), RKSport exhaust, IAT 5.6K resistor, Home Depot CAI<br />&gt;&gt;&gt;15.375 @ 89.27&lt;&lt;&lt;NEW BEST TIME <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/552491\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/552491</a>

Comment

Actually.....Consider placing your evaporator core for your ac system in front of your intake.... Prolly wouldn't see too many gains, but who needs a working Ac anyway??? (Oh yeah, routing the icewater through the TB, actually a good idea...Maybe Dry ice water)
                MODS:<br />3.4,Crower cam, K-motion valvesprings, Heddman Longtubes, BBK AFPR, Accel Coil, 36mm/23mm Sways, Boxed LCAs/Panhard bar, Mutant Nitrous wet kit, Mr. Gasket Cutout, 10.02 1/8 mile at 67.2 mph UNTUNNED no spray

Comment

Originally posted by memphis_raines:
                  I heard about a guy a few years ago who got pulled over 'cuz he was swerving. When the cops took a closer look in his car they found he had installed 2 windshield washer fluid tanks filled with his favorite liquors, with the lines coming out of his a/c vents lol
                  whattttt? thats slick, lol

Comment

hell yeah, ;)

booze through the vents, good plan eh?

Comment

dry ice...water....
                      wouldn't that be wet ice or uh...I dunno
                      96 Camaro 3.8 A4 Basemodel: 8 mm wires, Shift Kit, Hollowed <br />Cat(o2 sims), RKSport exhaust, IAT 5.6K resistor, Home Depot CAI<br />&gt;&gt;&gt;15.375 @ 89.27&lt;&lt;&lt;NEW BEST TIME <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/552491\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/552491</a>

Comment

alright, sorry...but thsi is just getting too far off topic.
                        2011 Camaro LS 6M, in black.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
                          Good to see the site is back up
                          by 2.8 Bird
                          So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
                          4 hours ago
                        • FirebirdGT
                          New Site Hosting Issues
                          by FirebirdGT
                          All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                          1 week ago
                        • LETZRIDE
                          New Owner!
                          by LETZRIDE
                          I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                          4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X