need pics of fuel rail/hardline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need pics of fuel rail/hardline

Im considering putting some V6 fuel lines into my WS6, when i install my blower but i need to know where they come up, in relation to the engine bay. (98-2002 only)

if somebody has a pic of thier engine bay, and you can see the lines coming up on the drivers side, if you could post that, i would appreciate it.

reason... the V6 uses a full return system, where the LS1 does not. The lines are good for the 500 hp goal i have, and i like to use as many OEM components as possible. (planning on v6 lines, 97 vette fuel rail, ect..

Ryan
    1998 Ws6 Ta M6 #370 Bright Red<br />Custom \"NX\" style switch panels $35<br />Plug in fan switches $50 <br />SLP lid, Pro 5.0, Corsa, Custom Fan switch<br />....vortech waiting to be installed.

ttt
    1998 Ws6 Ta M6 #370 Bright Red<br />Custom \"NX\" style switch panels $35<br />Plug in fan switches $50 <br />SLP lid, Pro 5.0, Corsa, Custom Fan switch<br />....vortech waiting to be installed.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
      Good to see the site is back up
      by 2.8 Bird
      So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
      7 hours ago
    • FirebirdGT
      New Site Hosting Issues
      by FirebirdGT
      All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
      1 week ago
    • LETZRIDE
      New Owner!
      by LETZRIDE
      I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
      4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X