how do u remove windshield wiper arms? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how do u remove windshield wiper arms?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do u remove windshield wiper arms?

how do u remove windshield wiper arms? thanks please respond quickly b4 im outta daylight...

you should be able to slide them out. Lift the arm up...slide them (it's either up or down I don't remember...but if you look carefully, you'll see you can) and they click right out. Installation is the opposite of removal.

[ March 16, 2003: Message edited by: 99Camaro99 ]</p>

Comment

Have you found the bolt that holds them on yet? You have to pull up on the plastic at the base. Then there is a nut to take off. It has been a while since I replaced one of mine, but I remember it being a total pain to get the wiper arm off after unscrewing it. I remember trying a pully puller, but I think I just kept spraying it with WD40 and pulling really hard. Good Luck.
      <a href=\"http://www.fatninjas.com/camaro\" target=\"_blank\">\'96 Camaro Convertible</a>

Comment

thanks billy... worked like a charm.... im repaining thhose 2 big platic pieces under it and i guess while i got them off il go ahead and repaint the wiper am things..... no no rice color... low gloss black... so it looks chiny but not too shiny... just wanting a nicer look outta it.. it was kinda faded from the sun

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X