Gotta beat a neon, have some money, need hp - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gotta beat a neon, have some money, need hp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dude, just buy a used nitrous kit and throw it on, beat him and sell it.

or don't.

anyone that needs to ask how to beat a non SRT-4 neon... ( I'll stop before this too closely resembles a bash )
    where are you racing at anyway? on the street or at a track? dig or a roll? what mph did the neon trap during the * high 13*? with good tires on the street and a converter you really only need about a mid 14 car to beat a high 13 track car. if he's usually a mid 14 that occasionally gets a high 13 in a fwd he probably cuts **** 60's so just go from a dig.
    Jason<br /><br />\'99 Pewter Camaro<br />\'93 V8 S-10

Comment

Torque converter, shift kit(maybe), TSP tuning (definetly)
      00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

Comment

Unless your gong to do the cam swamp and everything yoruself your going to be paying tons of money. All this money to bet a neon? Why?

If you really want to do it one
        1. do nitrous that be your cheapest way of betting him.
        2. Sell your car buy a 93-97 LT1, have money left over and put that towards insurance. [img]smile.gif[/img]
        1999 Pontiac Trans Am M6 Far from stock.....
        Pics http://rides.webshots.com/album/5599...Dk?vhost=rides

Comment

Well how much money you lookin to spend so we can help a little more....and if you can find out what hes got done.....turbo is best bet and you dont have to sell it afterwards not to mention its a **** load of fun and more streetable than a s/c since you dont always have it on (not a flame just its true)
          ---

Comment

Originally posted by UsMuScL398:
            Well how much money you lookin to spend so we can help a little more....and if you can find out what hes got done.....turbo is best bet and you dont have to sell it afterwards not to mention its a **** load of fun and more streetable than a s/c since you dont always have it on (not a flame just its true)
            and you don't have to retighten a belt every other day ;)
            00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

Comment

Originally posted by ReodDai:
              </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by UsMuScL398:
              and you don't have to retighten a belt every other day ;) </font>[/QUOTE]shhhh we'll get it locked or deleted ;) :D ;)
              ---

Comment

well this is all put on hold now being as my rents are talking of getting a project car: a 1974 challenger RT... sorry for bothering you guys but i think well put money towards that first. I feel like an a** though. Anyway... The challenger will have a 440 and i think we can unleash a lot of horses from that beast
                2001 Arctic White V6 Camaro w/ T-tops <br />3\" Flowmaster American Thunder Catback system<br />Whisper Lid and Whisper Ram Air<br /><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/jcs006\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/jcs006</a>

Comment

...thats not a challange like a v6 f-body but good luck with it
                  ---

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
                    Had to be evacuated again due to fire
                    by ssms5411
                    Had to be evacuated Monday again after a fire was going on the hill behind us. Only 3-4 hours, they did a good job getting it under control. Especially...
                    1 week ago
                  • RPDRed6
                    For Sale: 2001 Chevrolet Camaro project.
                    by RPDRed6
                    Up for sale is my 2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 in need of some TLC and help. I’ve owned this vehicle the past 18 years (since 2006) and it’s been very...
                    3 weeks ago
                  • ssms5411
                    No start problem
                    by ssms5411
                    So went out to start the Camaro and no start, batteries are good just hear a thud sound, started up fine last Friday. Check the fuses and the battery...
                    4 weeks ago
                  • SixShooter'00Camaro
                    Revival
                    by SixShooter'00Camaro
                    Working on getting my 99 Camaro back in action. Long story short, got parked in the garage about 5 years ago (kids, career stuff ect.) trying to get her...
                    4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X