headlight problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• headlight problem

on my 94 bird when I turn on the car in the day or at night the headlights sometimes pop up and sometimes don't. The light switch is turned off and the lights still go on. If the headlights don't come on when I turn on the car they will do it randomly when I am driving of if it's at night I turn them on and they work fine. how do I get them to stop popping up randomly and when I turn the car on? thanks

Re: headlight problem

Perhaps the motor is going out
    Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

if the motor is going out wouldn't they shut off on there own not turn on? also if the e-break is on the headlights won't turn on and as soon as I put it down they go on.

Comment

Originally posted by 9434ttop View Post
        if the motor is going out wouldn't they shut off on there own not turn on? also if the e-break is on the headlights won't turn on and as soon as I put it down they go on.
        for the Ebrakes thats how it goes... same with the 08 Pontiac Waves... weird...

Horsepower is how fast you hit the Minivan... Torque is how far you take the Minivan with you... :wavey:

Originally posted by Firehawk N Wv
        Mine were rusted also and the I had to cut my nuts off .

Comment

your switch is probably going bad
          WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
            Had to be evacuated again due to fire
            by ssms5411
            Had to be evacuated Monday again after a fire was going on the hill behind us. Only 3-4 hours, they did a good job getting it under control. Especially...
            1 week ago
          • RPDRed6
            For Sale: 2001 Chevrolet Camaro project.
            by RPDRed6
            Up for sale is my 2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 in need of some TLC and help. I’ve owned this vehicle the past 18 years (since 2006) and it’s been very...
            3 weeks ago
          • ssms5411
            No start problem
            by ssms5411
            So went out to start the Camaro and no start, batteries are good just hear a thud sound, started up fine last Friday. Check the fuses and the battery...
            4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X