Problems off the line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems off the line

Off the line my car seems like it has no power, I dont know what the problem is. It used to just bake the tire (3.08 non posi) but now I get nothing. I just did the plugs and wires on it, the car still seems to have lots of power from a roll but nothing from a stop, any ideas?

You shoulg go with an lsd and some 3.73 that would get you a little kick off the line or you could always just get some Nitrous lol that would make up for the loss off the line
    1999 Firebird 3.8 Chamelon<br /><br />MagnaFlow Catback<br /><br />Devon

Comment

well I do plan for some 3.42s but thats not my problem right now, I'm kinda wondering whats wrong with my car, it once had power off the line and now its gone, would like to have some sort of idea if there is something wrong with it.

Comment

oh ya, I have cleaned the MAF and replaced the fuel filter, anyone have any ideas?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
          Had to be evacuated again due to fire
          by ssms5411
          Had to be evacuated Monday again after a fire was going on the hill behind us. Only 3-4 hours, they did a good job getting it under control. Especially...
          1 week ago
        • RPDRed6
          For Sale: 2001 Chevrolet Camaro project.
          by RPDRed6
          Up for sale is my 2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 in need of some TLC and help. I’ve owned this vehicle the past 18 years (since 2006) and it’s been very...
          3 weeks ago
        • ssms5411
          No start problem
          by ssms5411
          So went out to start the Camaro and no start, batteries are good just hear a thud sound, started up fine last Friday. Check the fuses and the battery...
          4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X