Starting problem.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting problem.

ok, last night i jsut went some where and came home everything was fine. i go outside this morning and try strating my car nothing happens. i turn the key and dont even here the motor try to start.

what could this be. is it just dead??? i have to wait untill my sister comes home with jumper cables to find out for sure
    ....WHITE CAMARO CLUB....? =(

Re: Starting problem.

i think i mgiht of seen that

Comment

Thats what is confuisng me. all the lights are still bright.

Comment

Is it a stick? cause i had the same problem the guy told me it was somthing like the clutch starter or somthing

Comment

If your security light is coming on, and battery isnt dead,
          Try cleaning off the chip part in the key. It might not be making a good connection with the ignition system, and sending a signal that the key trying to start it isn't the right one.

Comment

Ya, anti-theft device. ^^^^

Comment

could be a few different things. if you turn the key to the "on" position and do not attempt to start it, let it sit for a few seconds while all your dash lights blink and what not, if your security light stays on, thats your problem. if not, battery connections, there has been many times ive seen people not be able to start their vehicle but all of their lights worked perfectly fine, all due to simply tightening the connection. starter could be worn out. if it is an auto try turning the key to the on position and put it into nuetral and then try starting it.

the fuel pump, when it turns on there should be a slight whine come from the rear of the vehicle. thats the pump engaging and pressurizing the fuel system.

good luck man!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X