heater hose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heater hose

1999 V6 3.8L, one of the two heater hoses is leaking. I cannot find these hoses at the part stores, I also tried GMpartsdirect but can't find these hoses. I'd like to replace both, where can I buy these? Chevy dealer I assume ? Does anyone know the part numbers or what website I can find these and where I can order ??
    The connections seem to be very "unique" clip on style, the other end looks like a crimp connection - how do I get the hose off ??

Re: heater hose

96 camaro auto base model<br />slp cai<br />pacesetter headers<br />flowmaster catback<br />35th anniversary ss wheels<br />richmond 3.73<br />98+ ss spoiler<br />hypertech 160 degree thermostat<br />transgo shift kit

Comment

You can order the whole hose assembly from ta creations. That is what I did last week, should have it tomorrow. Used but cheap.

Comment

thanks for the quick reply, what website did you find this part number ? I tried gmpartsdirect and gilbertchevrolet and the part number didn't work....

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin01 View Post
          You can order the whole hose assembly from ta creations. That is what I did last week, should have it tomorrow. Used but cheap.
          I am sure that my hose was fine a few weeks ago.... these seem to get soft and fail from one day to another.... unless you're getting ready to sell the car I'd buy new hoses...
          BTW, my hose leaked coolant on the serpentine belt and the belt came off the pulleys.... :tdown::mad:

Comment

Are you talking about the two hoses from belt tensioner to heater core on firewall? Thopse two hoses come together and you have to buy them together. I bought them from gm parts direct a few years ago. Just search or call up, they have it
            Originally posted by kala
            I'll have buttsecks with Richard Simmons!

TEAM BLACK!!!
            parting her out

Comment

yes, the two hoses next to the tensioner, under the alternator....

They're not cheap, $125 on ebay:

Comment

Called the dealer, the correct part number is 10415018
                The assembly is $150 at the dealer and $87 at GMpartsdirect plus $19 shipping.... hopefully they ship today so I have it by the weekend....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X