mityvac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mityvac

I just got my mityvac today and I was wondering how I would use that thing suck the air out of my lines? I read on another thread that there was a way to do it without having to jack up the car and use the release vavle, so if anyone knows how to do it that would be great!

Re: mityvac

is this for the clutch or brakes?

if it's for the clutch, just stick the end in the bottom of the clutch fluid reservoir pump it up to like 20 and watch it work

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

its for my clutch. Does the resevoir need to be full or emtpy?

Comment

needs to be full, stick corresponding attachment onto the tube and slide into the hole in the bottom of the reservoir pump it up watch the bubbles come out. Take it off, pump the clutch a couple times, repeat till pedal feels nice and stiff

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

Thanks! I'm sure that will fix my problem!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X