window rattling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• window rattling

all right when i'm driving down the road with my window down a couple inches, the window rattles as i go over bumps. it doesn't happen when the widow is more than haf way down or when its all the way up. could this just be a loose screw. i'm pulling the door a part a little to fix the remot lock later and would like to fix that while i'm at it.

Re: window rattling

SIGH mine does this also, i really would like to find a "fix" for this, very annoying

Comment

mine did that then it broke from the track guide so i just drilled out the old piece and put a screw and bolt inplace of it

Comment

Originally posted by mobilelectronics View Post
        mine did that then it broke from the track guide so i just drilled out the old piece and put a screw and bolt inplace of it
        what did you have to do for that

Comment

eventually it will break at a pivot point as you roll it up and down. min rattled very bad too. when it broke at the pivot i drilled out the other end of where it was connected to the track. its hard to explain without having pictures and not having it in front of me.

Comment

so once i get the door panel off its pretty self explanatory

Comment

Originally posted by 94kah-mer-oh View Post
              so once i get the door panel off its pretty self explanatory
              yea look for a pivot taht moves from side to side on the tracks when you roll your window up and down. it only takes a sec to take your door panel off ull see it

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X