ported & polished throttle body???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ported & polished throttle body???

Im looking to get a ported and polished throttle body.. Does anyone know where i could get one of these???? I think there is acouple of online places but give me some ideas????????

i've never heard of you being able to buying one, just a custom job but i think if you ****SEARCH**** in the advanced tech section you might find some answers.
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

With your mods, it wouldn't really even be worthwhile.
      Matt
      1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
      Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

for the 1/2 horspower gain you might see from it it's about 5,000 mods down the list from where you are now.

a mod like that is usually reserved for an all out drag car that has done everything else already and is searching for that last 1 horsepower advantage, or if you were running forced induction, and only then if you were concerned about turbulance in the intake tract, which shouldn't be a problem for you.
        Jason<br /><br />\'99 Pewter Camaro<br />\'93 V8 S-10

Comment

Actually, check out the for sale.
          <a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six</a> <br /><b><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/c_o_jones\" target=\"_blank\">Cardomain</a></b><br />--This doesn\'t change the fact that I am ~The Guru~ who still kicks puppies...

Comment

I did it on my car, It cost a new gasket that it and of course some time. I put a 99+ MAF in my car also. Im not sure if it net me any gains, i did it over winter and didnt drive it for a while so lol.
            1999 Pontiac Trans Am M6 Far from stock.....
            Pics http://rides.webshots.com/album/5599...Dk?vhost=rides

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
              Had to be evacuated again due to fire
              by ssms5411
              Had to be evacuated Monday again after a fire was going on the hill behind us. Only 3-4 hours, they did a good job getting it under control. Especially...
              1 week ago
            • RPDRed6
              For Sale: 2001 Chevrolet Camaro project.
              by RPDRed6
              Up for sale is my 2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 in need of some TLC and help. I’ve owned this vehicle the past 18 years (since 2006) and it’s been very...
              3 weeks ago
            • ssms5411
              No start problem
              by ssms5411
              So went out to start the Camaro and no start, batteries are good just hear a thud sound, started up fine last Friday. Check the fuses and the battery...
              4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X