My car ac dosent blow heat anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My car ac dosent blow heat anymore

Okay first off there isnt any coolant leaking inside the car from the heater core. I was wondering do we have like heater fuses for our cars and maybe a fuse is blown. The problem is the car ac blows very cold and when I turn on the heat the air is still cold. I have already changed the thermostat so I don't know what to do. In the morning my side windows are very foggy and my cars temp is around 235 or 240 I just can't figure out my cars diagnosis can someone help me out.

How do I flush my heater core hoses with the heater core still on maybe its something stuck in the hoses

Re: My car ac dosent blow heat anymore

Why start a second thread on the same topic???
    http://forum.camarov6.com/showthread.php?t=88287
    Doug<br />1996 Camaro RS M5 Y87<br />SLP Bilstein shocks, Eibach springs, 1LE frt/rear sway bars

Comment

well because the car is doing different things I just asked for help thats all

Comment

what may have happened is that air got into your lines. start up your car and let it build some pressure. there should be a screw near the thermostat. open it up with a flathead and let the air get out. keep doing it until you dont see air comming out of it. there should be water comming out of the bleed screw.

Comment

um isnt that running a lil warm for a car...not sure though???

Comment

Take off the glove box and make sure the doors move when you change temp setting. If not then the warm air from the heater core is not redirected into the cabin.
            Doug<br />1996 Camaro RS M5 Y87<br />SLP Bilstein shocks, Eibach springs, 1LE frt/rear sway bars

Comment

well I just got the problem fixed turned out that I had a water pump leak so there was no water running to my engine my mechanic changed out the waterpump for a brand new one with 1 year warranty and now the ac blows hot and cold air. I am so happy now

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
                Had to be evacuated again due to fire
                by ssms5411
                Had to be evacuated Monday again after a fire was going on the hill behind us. Only 3-4 hours, they did a good job getting it under control. Especially...
                1 week ago
              • RPDRed6
                For Sale: 2001 Chevrolet Camaro project.
                by RPDRed6
                Up for sale is my 2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 in need of some TLC and help. I’ve owned this vehicle the past 18 years (since 2006) and it’s been very...
                3 weeks ago
              • ssms5411
                No start problem
                by ssms5411
                So went out to start the Camaro and no start, batteries are good just hear a thud sound, started up fine last Friday. Check the fuses and the battery...
                4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X