horn question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• horn question

im looking to buy a set of horns that will make people jump when i honk.. right now i have air horns.. anything louder than that?

Maybe the one at the top of this page.
    <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/camazoic\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/camazoic</a><br /><br />Interest:Sports,Cars,Sport Cars,Sports with Cars in them, and using my Car to Sport(obselete meaning) in.

Comment

I wouldn't p#ss# foot around; I'd get real TRAIN horns. lol Found some on Ebay that blast out over 140-Db [img]graemlins/omg.gif[/img] and cause hearing loss so be carefull bro!

TRAIN HORN SAMPLE

Train Horns on Ebay
      2006 Tiburon

Comment

Originally posted by mikesoc82:
        im looking to buy a set of horns that will make people jump when i honk.. right now i have air horns.. anything louder than that?
        Why in the hell?
        \'96 M5 Camaro White<br />Flowmaster Full Catback<br />SLP CAI<br />180* Thermo<br /><br />Stereo: H/U - Clarion DXZ725 <br />Alipne Type-R 6.5 Components (front), <br />Alpine Alpine SPS-1629S 6.5 <br />2 10\" JL 10w0<br /><br />\"One Love\" -Bob Marley

Comment

are you putting this in your fbody?

Comment

yes in my 96 camaro.. i think train horns is over kill.. maybe something between air horns and a train horn would do..

Comment

no more suggestions beside a train horn that could posibally make me go deff?

Comment

:::Phones the local mental institution:::

"Hello, yes, I think I have one of your patients on our boards... umm hmm, thanks..."

They're on their way. :D J/K
                Check out my stable of supercharged W-Bodies <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=136\" target=\"_blank\">HERE</a><br /><b>\'97 Pontiac GP GTP Coupe</b><br /><b>\'98 Regal GS | L67 3800 Series II</b>

Comment

What kind of air horns are using now?
                  2006 Tiburon

Comment

im not sure.. the guy who did my alarm put them in..

Comment

Train horns are about $100of ebay their quite expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by L32Projekt:
                        :::Phones the local mental institution:::

"Hello, yes, I think I have one of your patients on our boards... umm hmm, thanks..."

They're on their way. :D J/K
                        They're coming to take you away ha ha, he he, ho ho to the Funny Farm... where life is beautiful all the time!!
                        <b>*§*Julian*§*</b><br />*~*~*~<br />2000 Grand Prix GTP -Daytona 500 Edition (only 2000 made) - Supercharged 3.8L V6<br /><br />1998 3.8L V6 A4 Firebird w/ W68 package, Y87, T-TOPS!<br /><br /><a href=\"http://myweb.usf.edu/~jadidona/index.html\" target=\"_blank\">MY SITE - CHECK IT!</a>

Comment

Originally posted by mikesoc82:
                          im not sure.. the guy who did my alarm put them in..
                          This may seem like a silly question but do the air horns you have now actually work off air or are they electric? Do you have some sort of air compressor or separate air tank to power the horns? I can't think of anything louder than air horns.
                          2006 Tiburon

Comment

I am not sure but a horn that loud may get youa ticket. Just a thought.

Comment

I can see it now....

News head line
                              Little old lady dies in car due to loud horn
                              Investigators are not sure but they suspect a 1996 camaro 3.8 v6 unknown color may have scared her to death with a loud after market horn setup. Police are looking into it but have few leads. If you see a 1996 camaro 3.8 v6 unknown color with an unuaully loud horn you should call crime stoppers at 1800-loud-hrn
                              [img]smile.gif[/img]
                              Patrick<br />Sick Sixx Member<br /><b>97 Mystic Teal Camaro</b><br />425RWHP @14PSI<br />Old setup:<br />330RWHP @7PSI 13.9 @ 106.6 <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=4\" target=\"_blank\">Mods</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                                New Site Hosting Issues
                                by FirebirdGT
                                All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                                1 week ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                New Owner!
                                by LETZRIDE
                                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                3 weeks ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                                02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X