Fuel Injectors swap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel Injectors swap?

Ok, guys I'm thinkin of switching my stock FI's to some aftermarket ones. I'm wondering if there is any benifit to doing so. Also if ther eis wut lb of fuel injectors should i switch to. I was thinking of maybe 26lb injectors. If somone knows more about this please elaborate. Thanx guys!
    01\'Y87 Firebird:Gt1 cam,Vig.3000 stall
    AR stage 3 heads/intakes to be installed
    www.cardomain.com/id/firehawknwv
    www.vaperz.com
    PEWTER MAFIA/ Kristen's "PEWTER MAFIA KING"

I dont know about what size the stock FI are for our years. But let me know how much a pain in the *** it is do to the swap, I am going to need it when i get all the turbo parts for my kit, also going to need lsd, new spec 4 or 5 clutch, and maybe even gears. i got a good size wish list going.
    1999 Camaro V6, 3.8L,Flowmaster 80, AR 17\"X9.5\" Torq-Thrust II Yokohama275/40WR/17,B&MRipper,BMR STB,BRM Lower Arm Relocation Brackets.

Comment

I wouldn't think you would gain anything by changing injectors unless you had a power adder. I had to for my supercharger, but since you dont have a power adder, i would leave them. You can do it, but you're just going to burn more gas for the same power and you would have to get your car tuned for the bigger injectors. Waste of time and money if you ask me.
      2003 Nissan 350Z Touring Coupe, Daytona Blue, Frost leather interior, navigation, 18 inch wheels, M6, fully loaded, intake, crank pulley.<br /><br />Previous cars:<br />1991 Mustang (347)<br />2002 RS Camaro<br />1985 IROC-Z (305)<br />1994 Camaro convertible V6

Comment

You have 22lb/hr in the 3.8's.
        I see you mods and you don't need them yet.
        \'85 Z28, T-tops new LG4 and TH700<br />\'85 3.4L 5-speed<br />mods: <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/oil_pan_4\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/oil_pan_4</a> the nitrous exhaust O2 safety, pg 3. <br />Areo space materal engineer wantabe

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X