Tire Selection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tire Selection

Has any one tried the Falken ZIEX ZE-512 tire...It is directional has a good rating.Love the tread pattern too.

Or how about the Yokohoma Avid T4. Just courious cause I will be needing tires in 30~60 days.

My driving is general driving with some two laners and mountainous curvatious roads from time to time.
    &gt;&gt;OH 1 FIREBIRD SunsetOrangeMetalic<br />Not at All Stock

Hmm, nope, but I just installed the tires in my signature, and they're GREAT! Got them cheap on Ebay, $150 shipped for all 4... [img]graemlins/bowdown.gif[/img]
    Check out my stable of supercharged W-Bodies <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=136\" target=\"_blank\">HERE</a><br /><b>\'97 Pontiac GP GTP Coupe</b><br /><b>\'98 Regal GS | L67 3800 Series II</b>

Comment

Try looking them up on www.tirerack.com Alot of people post their thoughts on there about the tires, so you should get a good idea about how good they are.
      1996 Camaro w/ Y87 package. T-Tops, purple, loaded. Custom painted salad-shooters with Mirage paint.<br /><br />(It\'s my girlfriends car!)

Comment

I just bought some Bridgestone Fusions. I like them so far (put them on last friday). Have performed very well in wet and dry weather.
        Patrick<br />Sick Sixx Member<br /><b>97 Mystic Teal Camaro</b><br />425RWHP @14PSI<br />Old setup:<br />330RWHP @7PSI 13.9 @ 106.6 <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=4\" target=\"_blank\">Mods</a>

Comment

Good everyday tires are BFGoodrich KDW's. I use them on my Mustang and they are great with wet and dry weather. $145 each.
          2003 Nissan 350Z Touring Coupe, Daytona Blue, Frost leather interior, navigation, 18 inch wheels, M6, fully loaded, intake, crank pulley.<br /><br />Previous cars:<br />1991 Mustang (347)<br />2002 RS Camaro<br />1985 IROC-Z (305)<br />1994 Camaro convertible V6

Comment

Last I checked this is Suspension not General Tech
            2000 Firebird. Whisper Lid, True duals, TSP mail order tune, Built Tranny , TCI 2800 stall verter, B&M tranny cooler, Eaton LSD, 3.42 gears. Current best ET. 15.232 89.09 MPH 2.175 60ft on stock 3.42\'s and open diff.<a href=\"http://www.geocities.c

Comment

I have Michelin Pilots on my car. Can't complain, damn good tires [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I have those exact tires on my car right now! Mine are the 275/40ZR17's. I love them! Cant complain about anything. They are also good because they are one of the FEW tires that carry a 30000 manufacturers warranty on a Z rated tire. Cant find that in many places. Overall a great tire. And I think a F-load better than the Kuhmo 712's. Good luck.
                Jordan<br />15.09@90.7<br /><a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=21\" target=\"_blank\"><b>1995 Camaro 3.4 M5</b></a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
                  Good to see the site is back up
                  by 2.8 Bird
                  So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
                  6 hours ago
                • FirebirdGT
                  New Site Hosting Issues
                  by FirebirdGT
                  All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                  1 week ago
                • LETZRIDE
                  New Owner!
                  by LETZRIDE
                  I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                  4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X