I need help on a car im buying!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I need help on a car im buying!!!!

haha u mean the white one w/ 144750, and the RS with a V8 swap? i'm just saying, theyre hard to come by. i never saw a single one round here under 3K until a few months AFTER i bought mine lol...we dont have the best luck my friend =/

Comment

i wouldnt buy that. look for others. mileage to hi imo. do u even get to check it out before you buy it. i havent bought nething before on craigs list nor looked up anything there... but I would go for the 3.8 like the others suggested....
      Heady Navy Blue Metalic<br />Heady Catback Flowmasters<br />Heady Bilstien HDs, PAnhard rod, LCAs,SFCs<br />NGK\'s and MSD Wires, K&N flowin + Smooth Bellow<br />Y87 3800 GT Performance.<br />I love the way this car makes turns!<br /><br />1989 black Camoaro RS. R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by 95astrovan View Post
        haha u mean the white one w/ 144750, and the RS with a V8 swap? i'm just saying, theyre hard to come by. i never saw a single one round here under 3K until a few months AFTER i bought mine lol...we dont have the best luck my friend =/
        I do!!! I just need the $$$ to go with it lol, guy in RM has a black stock V6 99 black it 100K on the clock and all he had on it is chrome rims and he wants $4700 :eek: it better be made out of Solar panels lol

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X