Car stalling out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car stalling out

I just got the rumbler on 2 days ago. Last night the car stalled out while I was going 25mph down a straight road. I pulled over to the side. Turned it off, tried starting it up again and it wouldn't start. It would just keep clicking. I tried again, and the same thing happened. I waited two minutes and it finally turned over with a lot of clicking. I drove around for another 20 minutes and it was fine. I went out today, and after 5 minutes of normal driving, it stalls out after a stop sign. I coasted to the side, and it did the same exact thing. Except this time I had to wait over 10 minutes for it to start up again. I made it home safely (3 mins away from home), and as I am slowing down to turn into my court, it stalls out. I coasted to where I normally park, and it is sitting there right now. It has been over an hour, and it still won't start up.

Has anyone had anything similar happen to them? I really need to get this fixed. Maybe it has something to do with the rumbler? I replaced the alternator two months ago. It just got a tune up 2 weeks ago. Everything has been fine until yesterday, the day after I got the rumbler.
    SOLD - 1999 Black Firebird<br />A4, T-tops, 3.42 gears, Y87 Package<br />[Appearance mods] Chrome side vents, Pontiac metallic silver rear inlay<br />[Performance mods] TSP Rumbler<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/eminemz115\" target=\"_blank\">PICS</a>

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
    Good to see the site is back up
    by 2.8 Bird
    So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
    7 hours ago
  • FirebirdGT
    New Site Hosting Issues
    by FirebirdGT
    All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
    1 week ago
  • LETZRIDE
    New Owner!
    by LETZRIDE
    I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
    4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
Working...
X