HP and TQ numbers before and after juice - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HP and TQ numbers before and after juice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CAMAROSTALLION:
    Everyone confuses the way may car sounds and thinks its a V8. Sounds very loud and deep.
    That's kinda low, mang. I dynoed mine few years back with only a catback and a lid/K&N reading 179.5rwhp and 203 rwtq.
    <i>00\' NBM Firebird~T-5<br />60\': <b>2.29 sec.</b><br />1/4: <b>14.7 @ 95.5 MPH<br />Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for me.</b></i>

Comment

Yeah those numbers are way low man...check your exhaust for leaks, and look over the other stuff on the car. You should be making well into 170s if not the 180s.
      2002 M5 camaro- VTR CAI, custom cat-back exhaust, battery compacitor, pullie, lowering springs, 32mm sway bar, cross-drilled slotted rotars. 1-10\" L7 in cubby.

Comment

I don't think there's anything wrong with your car. By the looks of it, I'm guessing you have an automatic trany right? Autos will always dyno lower than a 5 speed, and make up for it at the track (better/bigger converter). You picked up 58rwhp on an NOS 60 shot ....Which is pretty respectable! Don't fall into the game of comparing dyno numbers with everyone on the internet, it's a dumb game. Every day people get more and more excited about "bench" or "dyno racing". Those people are traditionally the ones that are slow at the track. be happy with your car, it's very strong for a V6. Have a good day:)
        <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a> THE SOURCE!

Comment

sh!t im actually running a 85 shot(the one that came with the kit!!! dam. know i feel slow.
          2002 NBM Pontiac Firebird Formula<br />Mods: stock...<br />1997 Chevy Camaro *Gone*<br />Mods:Borla,headers,Magnaflow cat, SLP intake, NOS 5175

Comment

are you sprayin a dry kit?? You need more fuel.. I gained 72hp and 70ftlbs with a 50 wet shot and look in my sig and see what a 90 wet shot did for me.. Tomorrow I am going to get dynoed with the 125 shot..
            Jeff ..
            1998 Firebird.. Built 3.8 with a 125 shot.. 370rwhp,415rwtq.. stock tune!! sold

2002 WS6 T/A.. Bolt ins..448rwhp
            2009 G8 GT.. Vararam intake, GXP axleback
            1998 Corvette.. Vararam intake, Ti axleback
            http://www.fquick.com/slow-v6

Comment

Originally posted by BLUE:
              </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by CAMAROSTALLION:
              Everyone confuses the way may car sounds and thinks its a V8. Sounds very loud and deep.
              That's kinda low, mang. I dynoed mine few years back with only a catback and a lid/K&N reading 179.5rwhp and 203 rwtq. </font>[/QUOTE]That sounds about right.
              2001 Black Z28 M6<br />Sprayed, slotted, geared and more~

Comment

11.8 is pretty rich for NA, there is probably some power left in it leaning it out to around 12.5-13:1....i have a MAFT you can buy!! :D
                <b>Black</b> 1998 Pontiac <i>Firebird</i> A-4 swap<br />271.4rwhp/259.4rwtq NA<br />13.30@102.44 <br /><a href=\"http://www.freewebs.com/wickedsix98\" target=\"_blank\">www.freewebs.com/wickedsix98</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X