Odd engine hesitation, only when wheel is turned - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Odd engine hesitation, only when wheel is turned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Odd engine hesitation, only when wheel is turned

Originally posted by 1999V6 View Post
    well today im going to change out that o2. This is a bit of a piss off since before I parked the car..about a year and a half ago I took my car to the shop. The guy said he changed all 4 o2 sensors and I paid about 400 bucks.

Does my car have 4 or 3 o2 sensors? Looking around it looks as though I may have 3. So I think i've been ripped off. I still have the bill on me where it states 4 o2 sensors, and my previous km's when i had it done. In a year I put on about 250km's. So I'm going to get this guy to show me all 4 o2 sensors he's changed.
    Yeah, you have 3. 2 in your headers and 1 after your cat. Rip him a good one. Cause he ripped you a good one lol.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

sounds like a tempramental fuel pump

Comment

showed him the previous invoice and asked where the 4th o2 was. He had no clue. He gave me 1/4 of my money back, and installed an o2 that I bought. I watched him do it too. No labour charge either.

After that, went elsewhere....changed oil +filter, changed serpentine belt, flushed the injectors, fuel filter, air cleaner, and finally got some new tips welded on (my old ones rotted. lol)

Car passed air care inspection with ZERO problems and has never run better. My problem was the o2 sensor passenger side manifold.

Thanks for all your help everyone its appreciated.
        W68, K&N, Flowmaster, Walker Cat, 18 x 9.5 Chrome Y2k C5\'s w/ 275/35/18 Kumho 712\'s, Susp Tech 1.2 inch drop front, 1.7 inch drop rear, Hotchkis Adj PHR,Slotted/Cross Drilled Rotors<br />Hawk Pads<br />Pics: <a href=\"http://community.webshots.com/user/franjobc-date\" target=\"_blank\">http://community.webshots.com/user/franjobc-date</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X