SES light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SES light

My friend has a 01 firebird that has had the SES light come on all the time. He keeps having it checked out and then turned off at mechanics shops. Everyone tells him it is from his hi-flow cat. What are his chances of getting the light fixed to work right but not come on from the cat?

Possibly an 02 sim would fix that issue, and I say possibly because it isn't 100% but it worth a try!

Comment

Where in Texas are you? If you're in Houston we can probably help. :D

Comment

We are south of San Antonio. 4 hours away. But thankx.

Comment

All it takes is an 02 sim....hopefully he won't have problems with that like some others have though.
          <a href=\"http://www.onid.orst.edu/~waltejam/\" target=\"_blank\">98 Bright Red Camaro</a><br />Too many mods to list....check my website

Comment

Alot of ppl with 99+ cars that use 02 sims still have problems. I have a hi-flow 3" cat and after about 50miles my light turned off =)
            00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X