JET CHIP installation question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JET CHIP installation question

I bought a used Jet Chip for my 99 automatic Camaro and do not want to mess up when installing it because directions didnt come with it and I'm having a little trouble. The problem is I get it plugged in fine but the screw doesnt fit down? and I dont know if anything goes in the smallest plug in spot on the chip?..... it faces up when the chips in? If someone could help me with this I'd appreciate it.

Mike
    -------------------------<br />\'99 Camaro A4 HUGGER ORANGE<br />Mods:<br />JET CHIP Stage 2 (for sale)<br />Magnaflow Catback System 2.5\"<br />SLP CAI<br />!FRA<br />160 degree Thermo<br /><br />Email: Maniac02570@aol.com

I had a lot of problems when I put mine in and after alot of frustration I finally got that screw in.
    <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/sac2165\" target=\"_blank\"> CAMAROS</a>

Comment

what about that plug in spot I was talking about??? what goes in there?
      -------------------------<br />\'99 Camaro A4 HUGGER ORANGE<br />Mods:<br />JET CHIP Stage 2 (for sale)<br />Magnaflow Catback System 2.5\"<br />SLP CAI<br />!FRA<br />160 degree Thermo<br /><br />Email: Maniac02570@aol.com

Comment

???

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
          Had to be evacuated again due to fire
          by ssms5411
          Had to be evacuated Monday again after a fire was going on the hill behind us. Only 3-4 hours, they did a good job getting it under control. Especially...
          1 week ago
        • RPDRed6
          For Sale: 2001 Chevrolet Camaro project.
          by RPDRed6
          Up for sale is my 2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 in need of some TLC and help. I’ve owned this vehicle the past 18 years (since 2006) and it’s been very...
          3 weeks ago
        • ssms5411
          No start problem
          by ssms5411
          So went out to start the Camaro and no start, batteries are good just hear a thud sound, started up fine last Friday. Check the fuses and the battery...
          4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X