huh???? IM GETTING OLD OR WHAT????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• huh???? IM GETTING OLD OR WHAT????

this morming i went to see the switch at the brake pedal,the switch that turn the stop lights on,,,,i noticed an other swith at the top of that one,,it is white,,,,it was loose so i put it right back on,,,,,,,,now the thing is,,for almost one year i was running without the converter lockup activating(im automatic) now that i put the switch back suddenly the converter lockup started to work,,.... HUH?????? IS THAT POSSIBLE OR IS THAT JUST MY IMAGINATION???

Re: huh???? IM GETTING OLD OR WHAT????

wait... what?
    Heady Navy Blue Metalic<br />Heady Catback Flowmasters<br />Heady Bilstien HDs, PAnhard rod, LCAs,SFCs<br />NGK\'s and MSD Wires, K&N flowin + Smooth Bellow<br />Y87 3800 GT Performance.<br />I love the way this car makes turns!<br /><br />1989 black Camoaro RS. R.I.P.

Comment

The switch you put back into place unlocks the converter when you step on the brake. If the converter didn't unlock when you step on the brake the car would stall when you stop.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bigbrian442 View Post
        The switch you put back into place unlocks the converter when you step on the brake. If the converter didn't unlock when you step on the brake the car would stall when you stop.
        oh ohhhhhhh ok ok ok ,,, my car runs nice now with the converter locking up again,,,,gas savings hehehehehe!!!!! i`m not that old now!

Comment

Originally posted by HeadyFirebird'00 View Post
          wait... what?
          track member??? i dont think so,,,i think you need to do your home work again!!

Comment

maybe, but i couldnt figure out exactly what you talking about. something about a switch to turn the stop lights on and then its about the converter lock up. i guess i or you need to go over hooked on phonics. i still dont know what your talking about.

this --- "this morming i went to see the switch at the brake pedal,the switch that turn the stop lights on"

i dont have a switch at my break pedal
            Heady Navy Blue Metalic<br />Heady Catback Flowmasters<br />Heady Bilstien HDs, PAnhard rod, LCAs,SFCs<br />NGK\'s and MSD Wires, K&N flowin + Smooth Bellow<br />Y87 3800 GT Performance.<br />I love the way this car makes turns!<br /><br />1989 black Camoaro RS. R.I.P.

Comment

Better check again. Most cars have more than one.
              sigpic

Comment

maybe, but i couldnt figure out exactly what you talking about. something about a switch to turn the stop lights on and then its about the converter lock up. i guess i or you need to go over hooked on phonics. i still dont know what your talking about.

this --- "this morming i went to see the switch at the brake pedal,the switch that turn the stop lights on"

you dont?

then you have no brake lights, i would check that

hell, even my (almost) 40 year old camaro has a switch there

Comment

i know that when you press the break there is a switch in that whole assembly, by i was being more literal. nm this is going nowhere

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X