Evap Solenoid and vacuum lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evap Solenoid and vacuum lines

I am working on a a project and I am using the 3.4 SFI engine. Right now I am not sure where the EVAP solenoid goes on the engine and where the vac lines go that hook to that. Can someone help me out. Here is a picture of what I am talking about.

Also I need to know where a couple other lines go. Where the brake booster hooks to the intake manifold it has another vac line coming off the back of that fitting...where does that go. I also need to know where the vac line goes that hooks up to where the PCV line comes into the intake manifold fitting. Can anyone help me out? Thanks.

Re: Evap Solenoid and vacuum lines

can someone please pop their hood and tell me where these lines are supposed to go? Thanks in advance.

Comment

Re: Evap Solenoid and vacuum lines

that piece u have right there.... the bottom green piece hooks up to the vaccum hose that is grouped with the 2 fuel lines, it just goes right into it. The actual piece itself screws down onto the right side of the intake plenum. The plastic tube already sticking in the top piece is part of a vaccum hose that goes from there, to the middle/front part of the plenum and connects there, and then goes back and around the plenum for the pcv valve. it is all one piece but connected at 3 different spots. The little wire connector piece that fits into that should be RED and Blue and attached to the wiring harness, it just fits right in.

The brake booster line is simple, in the middle back of the plenum there is a metal thing sticking out with 2 spots for hoses, one on the left and right. This hose goes to the right side and goes along the back wall to the brake booster on the top right of the engine bay, that big black disk looking thing. They attach at both points with spring clamps.

in regards to the pcv valve, like i said it's all one piece.

hope this helps

max

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X