Free mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free mods

I wanna know a bunch of examples of free mods because I am not sure if I am keeping my camaro or not but if i do i will do pricy **** but for now i wanna make it a little faster

Moving to General Tech.

Also, try a search for "free mods." ;)
    Matt
    1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
    Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

free ram air. i did that on my car.

come get some
      http://www.canyoumaketheturn.com/

Comment

http://home.comcast.net/~grayman99/Air-intake.htm

also go to the bottom of page and check out some of the other mods. a few are cheap or free.

the intake mods in particular seem to add more throttle response. in other words the car seems to have a little more pep early on. you don't just have to FLOOR IT to get it to move with a smooth (opened up) intake.

if you are not going to do any big major mods (such as cam/heads or forced induction) then a 'built for your v6' 2.5 inch catback might be high on your list. you already have factory headers so a better flowing muffler along with slightly fatter pipes will help move the air out of the engine. a v6 catback is affordable and VERY esy to install. If you don't want the car to be REAL LOUD then think about the edielbrock catback. they are supposed to sound real good. you can find lots of info on catbacks.

[ January 18, 2006, 03:57 AM: Message edited by: grayman ]
        01 Firebird A4 3.42
        Powerdyne @ 6 PSI
        and other mods
        Visit Project Unleashed for guides and info.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X